(Part 5) Seeking eager campers to join cohorts!

Hi tropicalchancer, I would love to give this a try but don’t know if I have the time just now… how often does the opportunity come upe to join a cohort? Also would I need a lot of bandwidth…I have 2meg …but that is usually soaked up with other family members devices!

I’m a bit late, but I didn’t see anything that made it look like you had closed applications, so I applied. Please let me know either way. This looks exactly like the type of community I’ve been looking for.

I’ve just applied : ) I’m excited to start, I’m hoping I’m not too late.

I have applied, thanks!

I have just applied. Hope to get selected ! Thanks!

hey @lestec! Definitely not too late! You’ll get an email from me by the end of the week! :slight_smile:

Hey @NobodyLy! Apologize for the late response, yup definitely not too late! I’ll be sending you a message by the end of the week! :smiley_cat:

Hey @ElvisTheStriker!

I apologize profusely for the late response, I must have missed it before. New cohorts generally happen once a month, and a post in the FCC forum maybe every few months just to give people who may be interested in joining the opportunity to do so. As for bandwidth, tbh I’m not sure off the top of my head, but we pride ourselves on being flexible so I’m sure we can figure something out! :slight_smile: If you have any other quesitons, feel free to shoot me a DM!

Hi, I applied a few weeks ago and haven’t received a response. Was I too late? Thanks.

No @exSQZme you weren’t too late! I’ll be sending emails about the June cohorts on Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I applied for a full-time cohort. It’s been a week though. Haven’t received a response. I am available full time now so looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem tropicalchancer… you may get a request from me soon!
Thanks

Just submitted my application for the June cohort! I applied for the Red Panda cohort.

1 Like

This is what I need! I just submitted my application. Really hope to get selected!

1 Like

I just applied to the red pandas. Looking forward to this new challenge.

1 Like

Just applied (in Flamingos category), looking forward to it.

1 Like

I applied also.
Seems that it should be fun, exciting and a wonderful learning experience!

1 Like

Just applied, looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Just Applied! Thank you for this opportunity! :grin:

1 Like

Oh Yes! i’m in, i’ve been looking for something like this. I’ll sign in right away.

1 Like