(Part 4) Seeking eager campers to join FCC cohort

I’ve been waiting for this! email has been sent

1 Like

tried to send you an email but it just got bounced back?

1 Like

I’d like to join a cohort. Please let me know if this is still available!

1 Like

I would also like to join a cohort. I am currently doing one of p1xt’s guides on web development.

1 Like

I want to join the Cohort :smiley: I’m very very eager to join :smile:

1 Like

Wow a lot of interest here. I too would like to join up. I think I would fit best in the beluga cohort.

1 Like

I would be interested. I am trying to put in some work on this every day and it would help to have some less random folks to communicate with.

1 Like

I would love to join if there is still space!

1 Like

Would absolutely love to join. Will send an email.

1 Like

Please, sign me in, if you have any places left. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

This might be jumping the gun, but I’m curious as to when we might expect a reply if we responded via email. I imagine it might take a few days to respond?

Super excited for this!

1 Like

I’d love to join, if you still have openings.

1 Like

Not jumping the gun at all! Happy you asked, as I’m sure a few others are wondering the same thing. I’m going to start making my way through the emails tomorrow :smile:

Pls. let me join. i send you and email.:grin:

1 Like

Sign me up! This is exactly what I need @tropicalchancer

1 Like

Do these cohorts open up periodically or do they open up due to demand? I would love to join a cohort but I am too busy right now. Just wondering if there may be another opening in the Spring. Thx!!!

1 Like

Sign me up please, would like to join the cohort as well !

1 Like

I want to sign up! @tropicalchancer
Started @P1xt’s Guide: Get Job ready with 1 FCC cert, 3 projects, 2 courses, and 10 books.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely interested in joining a cohort. Seems like demand is far greater than available spaces, but hoping I can get in nonetheless! I would love to be part of and collaborate with a smaller group of like-minded and motivated people.

1 Like

Is there a time commitment (explicit or implicit) when joining a cohort? I’d love to join one but am unsure if I’ll have the time to effectively participate due to work. Also, I have the same question as @DWAbrego about how often new cohorts open up. Thanks!

1 Like